iOS App Feedback/Ideas

What are your thoughts and feelings about the uchisen iOS app? Have any issues with it or features you’d like to see introduced? Let loose about it here!

Hello!

It would be nice to be able to test draw the kanji in the more info view, just as we can draw them in the feed - would be a more consistent experience imho.

1 Like

This one is just a comment: the quick reviews in the feed is absolute genius, super flexible. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about sticking the drawing pad in more spots, so this is great to see! Please look forward to the next update, there are many big things coming! And thank you for your comment about the quick reviews :sob:

I think there’s a bug on the hiragana drill. There are two hiragana’s with “ that should be “zu”. The one with “tsu and a dakuten” is refused because it is detected as “su and a dakuten”

1 Like

Suggestion: When studying vocab, on the word page/view, the Japanese writing of the word is very small and in the “menu bar” only, while the English translation is very big. I find it hard to focus on the Japanese version to study it - while with the Kanji’s there’s the very big drawing.

1 Like

Good idea on this one, the bar at the top used to be huge, so that’s why it’s designed that way, but now it’s definitely way too small. I’ll update this layout when I can figure out something that looks good… Maybe I’ll go with something similar to that website layout. Thanks for all your posts and comments!